Thursday, March 8, 2012

RESTAURANT NUTRITION REPORTS

Restaurant Nutrition Reports - Please send me an e-mail requesting this report and I will e-mail it to you.  ghildreth@cox.net    


I was not able to put my chart into this box.  I have 39 restaurants that I have checked on their websites the following categories:
(1) Restaurant name,
(2) Food Menu,
(3) Allergen Info,
(4) Nutrician Chart,
(5) Gluten-Free Food
(6) Vegetarian Options
(7) MSG - only one I could find was Cousins Subs.


I have printed out one copy of the menu's but because of the volume of information on the menues I am not able to make those available to you.  The chart that I made will tell you what you want to know.  Out of 150 restaurant searches I was only able to find 39 with relavant information.  However, this is a good list to help you get started on how to eat healthy when you eat out.


If you like blogs you might be interested to see my second blog by going on my other website.
            http://www.gloriahildreth.com/Just click on the word "blog" in the headings of the website and it will take you right into my "Reflections: A Moment in time" blog.  Let me know what you think of both sites.  Enjoy!


If you have any questions, again, just e-mail me ag ghildreth.@cox.net


Gloria Hildreth



No comments:

Post a Comment