Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DID YOU KNOW? -2-

DID YOU KNOW? - 2

There is a carpet/furniture cleaning company that uses 11.9 water instead of smelly unhealthy chemicals to clean my house.  I am very sensitive and very allergic to chemicals so I have been looking for a company that only uses natural products.  ZeroRez  has been in business for 8 years and only use 11.9 water and no chemicals what so ever.  Since I have a water system in my home I am familiar with the different waters - most city water is 7.0 with chemicals, crud and is not really healthy to drink or cook with.

I bought a water system 2 years ago for my health.  That is the only water I drink.  I drink the highest water count of 9.5 ph level (do not drink 11.9 water).  That was important to me because I had parasites in my body.  Parasites can not live in 9.5 water.  It took about a year but I eventually got rid of the parasites.  Parasites can eventually kill you by sucking out all your nutrients for themselves.  This is one of many things I have been doing to improve my health.

Bottled water is not what you think it is. It is just as unhealthy as city water.   It is not good quality, the ph level is not very high no matter what high price you pay for that bottled water.  I have seen the difference in waters in many demonstrations.

I also clean with 11.5 water because of my animals.  I do not buy laundry soap anymore, because I add 4 gallons of cold 2.5 water to do laundry, let it soak if there are stains for about 30 minutes and then fill the tub up with regular cold water.  Takes out stains like magic.  Believe me that is all I use for laundry, spills on the carpet, as well as, animals stains.

Even if you do not have a high quality water machine it doesn't mean that you have to let people in your house to clean your carpet with danagerous chemicals.


Just another way to get healthy and stay healthy!   I hope you all have a great day.      Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment