Sunday, April 22, 2012

PHOENIX GLUTEN-FREE EXPO 2012
Premier Sponsor-SPROUTS Farmers Market
Saturday, April 21, 2012

What a fabulous event.  I came home with so much information. Over the next few months,  (probably years) I will pass this information on to you.  While I don't have Celiac disease, I am gluten-intolerant so I also have to be very careful about what I can and cannot eat.  There is a ton of information out there.  Nobody needs to suffer, they just need to find the right doctors,foods, companies, restaurants, books and information where they can learn to be healthy and be able to eat the right foods.

If you do not have Celiac Disease but you know that some members of your family and friends do have it or are gluten-intolerant, please be kind to your family and friends and provide alternative food when they are around. 

The Expo sponsors and contributors worked very, very hard and it showed.  Would I go to next years event - in a heartbeat!  All the gluten-free companies gave out plenty of fliers, pamphlets, literature and samples of snacks on all their products.

The Celiac Disease organizations were giving out very important information on this subject. I will pass this along.  I am also going to compile an alphabetical list of web sites from all the companies, organizations and support groups as soon as I can compile this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment